Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to meet Wayne Carini of the TV show "Chasing Classic Cars" today at the Autogeek.net car show here in Stuart, Florida and boy what a gentleman. He actually asked me about my Mustang and got to take some pictures with him. One of the best car shows I have been to in Florida.

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
Man I didn't know there was a car show in Stuart today. Should of gone, haha. I live in Palm City. Where was the show located?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was held at Autogeek.net headquarters in Stuart and is also on tomorrow with celebrity car people there. Great car care products and demonstrations.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Is he like the Pope of Mustangs?

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,680 Posts
He has a show on Velocity. He buys and sells high dollar classic,antique and rare autos. He knows his ****.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
I met him way before he had the show

I sat next to him a few years ago at the auction they used to have at the Turkey Rod Run in Daytona. We talked Corvettes and Mustangs as well as other topics. He is very nice and very knowledgeable about cars and a real gentlemen.

I almost flipped out when I seen his show on TV (Before Velocity channel) about a year later. If I ever get up north again I'm going to make sure I stop by his place.

Ronnie

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think he usually attends the Mecum auctions in January near Kissimmee. I also got to meet Dennis Gage of My Classic Cars and Barry Meguiar of Car Crazy. A great bunch of guys to talk to.

·
Premium Member
5,451 Posts
I want to meet the two guys from Wheeler Dealers. My kind of folk. Like how they keep the repairing and mild restorations simple enough for an "average" person like myself able to do. Some of these shows now a days have million dollar shops. Like I'm ever going to have that....

Good to hear that these folks take the time to talk to everyone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts