Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if there is already borla atak exhaust for v6 2013 and hood ram air,fog lamp assembly,side scoops,window louver,v6 emblem for both sides and race stripe black?

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
The 11-12 will fit it

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Go on Americanmuscle.com it's all there

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Jimizee said:
Wondering if there is already borla atak exhaust for v6 2013 and hood ram air,fog lamp assembly,side scoops,window louver,v6 emblem for both sides and race stripe black?
NicholasP said:
The 11-12 will fit it

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

First welcome to the site! Second I concur with NicholasP, you can't beat American Muscle!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok tnx

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

NicholasP said:
The 11-12 will fit it

But why is ford Philippines Cebu told me 2012 model hoods will not fit to my 2013 model,anyway will tok to americanmuscle.com and will just order wat I need and ask them if it will fit my v6 2013 model,if it does then will buy but also hoping they will deliver with no hassle at all here in the philippines

·
Registered
607 Posts
Jimizee said:
Ok tnx

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

But why is ford Philippines Cebu told me 2012 model hoods will not fit to my 2013 model,anyway will tok to americanmuscle.com and will just order wat I need and ask them if it will fit my v6 2013 model,if it does then will buy but also hoping they will deliver with no hassle at all here in the philippines
The 12 hood will not fit the 13s because the 13 has a different nose from the 12

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1998 said:
The 12 hood will not fit the 13s because the 13 has a different nose from the 12
So how can I go about it that my hood will be change to a hood ram air or what can u recommend?

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Jimizee said:
So how can I go about it that my hood will be change to a hood ram air or what can u recommend?
You'll have to wait just a few more months!

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

It takes a few months to come uo with the after market parts. But I thought you were talking about the exhaust.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
99ford said:
You'll have to wait just a few more months!

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

It takes a few months to come uo with the after market parts. But I thought you were talking about the exhaust.
Well I wanna buy order one time,exhaust emblem side scoops,window louvers,race stripe and hood and fog lamp assembly including fog lights..the problem whatever is available will they send deliver to Philippines coz maybe its all in the u.s territory?

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Jimizee said:
Well I wanna buy order one time,exhaust emblem side scoops,window louvers,race stripe and hood and fog lamp assembly including fog lights..the problem whatever is available will they send deliver to Philippines coz maybe its all in the u.s territory?
I think American Muscle does, you may want to check with them.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NicholasP said:
The 11-12 will fit it

Till now American muscle have not reply yet their answer about if they send deliver here in the philippines

1 - 13 of 13 Posts