Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I let her go a little over a month ago. I’ve been wanting to get something newer now for a couple years. I was originally just going to trade her in when I was ready to buy something, but I’m not ready quite yet. I want to pay off my wife’s car first. I started thinking that right now would be about as high as she’s going to get, so I sold her. Best years I’ve had with a car. Hopefully, I’ll get the same luck with the next one.
Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Administrator
1,458 Posts
Wow, sad to see it go. I hope you get another Mustang soon. You may regret selling Lorraine.

Reactions: ab_mach1

·
Administrator
1,458 Posts
Dude! Get something!

·
Administrator
1,458 Posts
I would have NEVER let that beautiful car go. Can you go buy it back please?

Reactions: ab_mach1

·
Premium Member
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
View attachment 305463
Man, I hate to hear this. She is such a good looking car. Did the car not do it for you anymore or something? Hope you get something soon!

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…
Yeah, for a couples years now, I have just wanted something newer. For me, I would love to have a classic Mustang, like 70 and older but a driver not a garage queen. Since that is just out of price range, I’d like one 2015 or newer and just daily it. I was planning to get a GT350 by this time, but those have just skyrocketed in value, so that’s out lol. I also thought of a 12-13 Boss 302, but I’m worried I’ll be in the same place as now in 5-10 years where I’m ready for something else.

Depending on how they drive, I may be interested in a Challenger with the 392 hemi and the shaker hood. I think the 392 is a scar pack..? I like the looks for sure, but I’ve never driven any of the modern Challenger’s.

·
Premium Member
10,676 Posts
Yeah, for a couples years now, I have just wanted something newer. For me, I would love to have a classic Mustang, like 70 and older but a driver not a garage queen. Since that is just out of price range, I’d like one 2015 or newer and just daily it. I was planning to get a GT350 by this time, but those have just skyrocketed in value, so that’s out lol. I also thought of a 12-13 Boss 302, but I’m worried I’ll be in the same place as now in 5-10 years where I’m ready for something else.

Depending on how they drive, I may be interested in a Challenger with the 392 hemi and the shaker hood. I think the 392 is a scar pack..? I like the looks for sure, but I’ve never driven any of the modern Challenger’s.
Those are some good options. I drove a scat pack with the 392 auto, and it’s nice. I’m over 6ft tall and I sat very comfortably in it. The odd thing was I knew it was faster in a straight line than my Roushs but it didn’t feel faster. Personally a boss has my vote but I’m very biased in that aspect. It’s my first choice for a coyote variant equipped mustang. But even then I’d pick a first Gen over it. Only issue is getting a good one.

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…

1 - 11 of 11 Posts