Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weathertech Black Floor Liners (2010-2013 Mustang) 442761 - Free Shipping!

Anyone here have any experience with these floor liners? How well do they fit in a 2013 Mustang? They are pretty pricey, and I'm trying to decide if they're worth the money over the WeatherTech all weather floor mats. My car is a DD, and I like that these liners cover pretty much the whole floor panel. I think it would really help keep the interior clean.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I plan on them during the next sale. I currently have the Ford rubber ones with the honeycomb and Pony for everyday, and stock carpet ones in the trunk for shows. These will be in for winter being they have much better coverage.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I was waiting on a sale also, but I see in the description on American Muscle it says that their discount codes aren't valid for WeatherTech products so there may not be a sale.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
I need some. I've got some cheap ones right now. They're always shifting around and they don't cover everything. I like how the weather tech mats is the factory snaps to keep the driver side from shifting around.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Yeah, I was waiting on a sale also, but I see in the description on American Muscle it says that their discount codes aren't valid for WeatherTech products so there may not be a sale.
The only way we could have a sale with Weathertech is if they have a sale themselves. Since we've agreed to sell their products for a set price, we have to follow their lead in pricing. So, it's somewhat up in the air weather we're going to have a sale for Black Friday on these mats or not.

Shane

I need some. I've got some cheap ones right now. They're always shifting around and they don't cover everything. I like how the weather tech mats is the factory snaps to keep the driver side from shifting around.
Fitment is probably the best part about these mats. The factory ones never stay in place, especially on the passenger side. These Weathertech's stay right where they're suppose to be!

Shane

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I read in a review on American Muscle that it's possible for the gas pedal to get stuck on these floor liners when running WOT. Is this true, or did this person have them installed incorrectly?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Mines really stay in place. I don't think it's possible to get stuck on brake pedal... Unless maybe he didn't put them on correctly

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I figure the guy didn't put them in right. I can't see WeatherTech releasing a product where the gas pedal can get jammed up as that is a major safety concern.

I'm probably going to hold off a little to see if anyone runs a sale, and then if not I'll use the money my grandparents give me for the holidays to pay for the majority of these liners.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, they'll definitely pay off as long as they keep my carpet clean. Have you had any problems with them being slippery on rainy days?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Just got my free hoody sweater from AM, with a purchase of a gift card $250... Both are my present to me this year :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
1 - 15 of 15 Posts