Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can I take off my car or engine or anything that I don't need to make my car lighter or even anything I can do to gain gas mileage or even make my car louder just by removing parts?

·
Registered
748 Posts
What can I take off my car or engine or anything that I don't need to make my car lighter or even anything I can do to gain gas mileage or even make my car louder just by removing parts?
take off the cats, that'll make it louder. as for weight? depends on your driving style if you're using your car everyday you probably don't want to take anything out. There are some back seat delete kits on AM. As for gas mileage, new spark plugs and spark wires will do the trick. And of course, it all depends on how you drive.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
take off the cats, that'll make it louder. as for weight? depends on your driving style if you're using your car everyday you probably don't want to take anything out. There are some back seat delete kits on AM. As for gas mileage, new spark plugs and spark wires will do the trick. And of course, it all depends on how you drive.
Sweet thanks man!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Like this for removing weight? Lol took out about 100 lbs with everything (the side panels and seatbelts are all gone now)

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts