Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I hit a deer in my 2012 5.0 $7500 later I had them put a true fiber 3in cowl put on and I have noticed there is a vibration coming from the drivers right where the windshield comes down...I added extra hood bumpers and that helped a little any ideas or things I could try?

·
Registered
223 Posts
So I hit a deer in my 2012 5.0 $7500 later I had them put a true fiber 3in cowl put on and I have noticed there is a vibration coming from the drivers right where the windshield comes down...I added extra hood bumpers and that helped a little any ideas or things I could try?
Can you take it back to the shop which installed everything? Maybe they can help you, or at least help you figure out what is causing the noise & vibration...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you take it back to the shop which installed everything? Maybe they can help you, or at least help you figure out what is causing the noise & vibration...
I tried that and they said add the extra hood bumpers which I did and it still does it and then they said well it may just be one of them things you may have to deal with....needless to say I am less then thrilled with this shop

1 - 3 of 3 Posts