Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a weird thought. last month I got a set of 4 03 Gt wheels for 75 bucks. now i was wondering, i like how the blacked out gt wheels look and i was thinking i could sand out the gray and either polish it or paint it stang black? is this possible and had any one ever done it b4?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
You should get them powdercoated black...it would look freaking awesome if you want that look on your car. Look almost like a black chrome.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
And also..where'd you get a deal like that? lol

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
You should get them powdercoated black...it would look freaking awesome if you want that look on your car. Look almost like a black chrome.
You get better result if you actaully chrome them.

You can do it. You would tape off the polished lip and the sandblast the colored part off. Then you clean it, and either paint it or polish them.

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, im thinking ill start with the paint then move to polish if i need to
lowflyn said:
And also..where'd you get a deal like that? lol
actually it wasnt 75 really it was that i got my gt take offs from the h pipe back and the rims from 100$. it was from someone i had meet once and had asked about his exhaust and later called me to tell me he had sold the car and had a ton of stuff sitting around. so he gave it to me really cheap

1 - 5 of 5 Posts