Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I take off at an intersection when the light turns green. Not a very hard or impressive launch.. Just a little firmer than normal every day driving.

About half way through the intersection, my brake light came on.. Then went off :wtf:

Hasn't happened before or since though.. Any comments on this?

Also, every once in a while, I get that ping, bell, whatever. Like when you run your car out of gas and the fuel light comes on.. Just out of the blue, it pings.. No lights or anything..... :wtf:

Finally. I don't have a dome light because of the soft top, but I have lights incorporated into the rearview mirror. At times, these damn lights refuse to go off. When you open the car door, they go on, and usually when you start the car, they dim until they go out. But sometimes, they just stay on. It doesn't bother me during the day, I hardly notice.. But at night, it's freaking annoying to have those damn light on. I've stopped the car, removed the keys from the ignition and restarted.... I've stopped gotten out, closed the door, and got back in... and they just refuse to go out. So about 2 months ago, I disconnected the power wire that leads to the lights on the mirror.. It's been disconnected since.... Any ideas where to begin on this one?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts