Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome Laura, thanks for joining.

She has an '88 fox and a '00 mustang v6 I believe.

And yes, I'm the same guy with the PowerPuff Girl picture next to his username on LoneStarStangs and do a lot on both sites. Any and all tech questions you have can be answered here. :)

Austin

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Welcome Laura to V6stangs. We are a free thought forum, ask any questions you wish and you dont have to worry about flamers here.

All are welcome!!! ;)

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Welcome to the forums, hope you like them, and have fun meeting everyone.....everyone here is willing to help with questions, and are all very nice :headbang:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
All these wlecomes but where is she :D

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
White95Stangv6 said:
Welcome to the forums, hope you like them, and have fun meeting everyone.....everyone here is willing to help with questions, and are all very nice :headbang:
everyones nice but jason... hes just an ass :no:

j/k... were all friendly :twisted:

·
Registered
800 Posts
you know woman...hair do's and gettin all purty and such before they make a arrival to any scene...she just getting all prepped up for us...

be patient, I sure she will make her pressence.

they say waiting is the hardest part... ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey! Thanks people!

(and the 88 is my dads... he was supposed to trade me but backed out after driving it and realizing how much slower my car is)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Brent said:
your car isnt that slow. 200hp is decent for a v6 engine with no mods.

Just throw some gears in it and a t lok and it will liven it up
it's actually not bad for a basically stock car... about the only thing I will do to it is gears tlok and spray... but I'll be buying a rolling fox sometime this summer to play with

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tire said:
ZimStang said:
there was a sweet rolling fox on ebay in great condition for like 4500
damn, that thing better be picture perfect and have 24k gold paint to be worth 4,500 bucks with no motor or tranny! :)
no kidding... I kinda thought the same when I read that...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts