Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Yes if the back spacing is 7.5 or less.You'll need sway bar relocation brackets, very easy to make. I'm assuming they are 15x10 rims.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

I found a set of never used racestars for that price with lug nuts. I wouldn't pay more than $200 for those, unless the rubber is good.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Yes if the back spacing is 7.5 or less.You'll need sway bar relocation brackets, very easy to make. I'm assuming they are 15x10 rims.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

I found a set of never used racestars for that price with lug nuts. I wouldn't pay more than $200 for those, unless the rubber is good.
Looks like Mickey Thompson rubber, so prolly 200+ new a tire depending on what width they are. So depending on how they are worn....

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Love this set up. How many miles can you get out of these tires daily driving them?
On the drag radials maybe 5000 miles. It's not a setup I would suggest for a daily driving. Especially the front runners. Here's my very tiny daughter holding one up.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
You, sorry I didn't clarify.
Street tires 11.8x. No times on my new setup yet. Looking for 11.7x or so on stock gears and converter before I put in a new converter. Then low 11.00's will be reachable.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Street tires 11.8x. No times on my new setup yet. Looking for 11.7x or so on stock gears and converter before I put in a new converter. Then low 11.00's will be reachable.
Hmmm. only a 10th faster? I thought it would shed off like 3 10ths atleast, I dont mean that disrespectfully I just thought it would make a bigger difference before I consider dropping 700 bucks on DRs, still looks sick though. Any pics of the whole car on DRs?

P.s. I dont know alot about drag racing I only road race.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Hmmm. only a 10th faster? I thought it would shed off like 3 10ths atleast, I dont mean that disrespectfully I just thought it would make a bigger difference before I consider dropping 700 bucks on DRs, still looks sick though. Any pics of the whole car on DRs?

P.s. I dont know alot about drag racing I only road race.
I'm just being conservative and for one my 11.8x was in some great DA that day with no humidity. I have yet to mount my front runners. I'll be doing that this weekend and will take more pics. I also live 2 3/4 hours from my nearest track so I don't get there a whole lot myself.

·
Registered
826 Posts
On the drag radials maybe 5000 miles. It's not a setup I would suggest for a daily driving. Especially the front runners. Here's my very tiny daughter holding one up.
Ya that's what I figured. O well I don't race so I don't see a reason to have drag racing only set of wheels and tires. When you get the who set up done make sure to post a picture.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
A couple of more crappy cell phone pics but you get the idea. Ravnus hope you don't mind me posting pics in the thread you started.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
How much did that run you for all four rims and tires? Looks beastly BTW.
Thanks. $2150 shipped but the rear wheels are brand new but the tires were used. New this setup will cost $2500+

One more pic.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts