Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my girl broke it off. It was sort of a mutual thing, we were on break cause she is down at college and I at home now, but we decided for te time being to just break if completely. We are gonna see how things are come summer time, and we may start dating again, but who knows. I'm bummed, but I knew this was comming soon. It wasn't a bad break up and we are still cool and will prolly ahng sometimes, although I dunno how soon it will be. Cool thing is, since we were on a break, there are a couple girls I been talkin to (Brent knows one LOL)and this will make it easier on the both of us. Just needed to tell someone since everyone here is asleep.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, thanls, its cool tho, I think we both wanted this, its really hard with her being 3 hours away at college making something of herself and me being here, outta school and despereately trying to find a job, not really knowing what I want to do for the rest of my life. I am sure we will probably get back together some day, just not right now.

·
Registered
30 Posts
thats too bad man. just sit back and see how things play out. hope everything works out for ya.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i am in college, and i still don't have a clue what the hell i want to do for the resto of my life. i just know that i need to leave here with a degree in somethin :D

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think i just might go work at dominos with brent and make his Civic jealous with my big ol Ram!

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
i too, have no clue.

i am more than at 80% chance of moving to chico and going to this college for auto tech's. its the same thing as uti or sequoia, they only have like a 100 student base, and itll take 2 years if i only do 4 hrs a day. and its only 2000$ for the whole dam thing. plus mommy says when i move out, theyre paying my half of the rent. my freind is doing the same thing with me, so his parents might pay his half. and parents are paying my way to the school, so thats free too. dam only thing id have is a car payment and food.

do i wanna be a Automotive Repair Tech all my life? hell no. but i have this ability to know whats wrong by getting a feel for the car. i knew it had to be my "trannies clutch" when my 4R70 went out, i didnt know its called a Torque Converter, but i do now. and i called that. everyone said it had to be the manual lever position sensor but i took it myself and told them to take it apart and check the TC. and i was right. totally fubar. so i know i could repair, but i really dont want to work on grandmas station wagon.

what i really want to do is get some experience in the repair world, like 2 years dealership exp., then take some business courses during that same time, then open up my own performance shop. specializing in all things performance, from 4X4, to lowered trucks, to LowRyders, to Imports, and on to Domestics both new and old school. it would be like the "best buy" for cars. thats my dream anyways. my other one is becoming a rock star(i can play guitar, bass and sing pretty dam good too) and then with the money from that(afteri buy a house, 10 cars and other blingeage, then id open the shop.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts