Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the Amazon Prime and it comes with some free stuff like the new show with Jeremy Clarkson, James May and the little guy known as the hamster.
Sense I'm housebound from my surgery I watched all thirteen episodes.
It is their world tour and they do the show in a huge tent and in different countries.
These three guy's are great together and the shows alone are worth getting the Amazon Prime.
I get a lot of everything from Amazon and love the free two day shipping. I now enjoy the movies and shows I get to watch for no charge other then my Prime dues once a year.
If you liked the old "TOP GEAR" you will love the new show.
Ronnie

·
Super Moderator
17,946 Posts
I don't consider Prime as part of my TV cost since I have had it for the free shipping forever. Great for all kinds of content, lots of good original shows, lots of good movies and shows on it too.

I cut cable a long time ago, stuff like this is the reason and there are also now 5 streaming services if you want "traditional" content straight to your smart device. My preference is Roku as they are not proprietary to Apple/Amazon, they are cheap, interface is easy to use and they WORK.

Also the new show you are talking about is called "The Grand Tour".

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is what I have, A ROKU on both of my TV's.
Your right, "GRAND TOUR"
I hope they drop the celebrity death crap next season.
I'm guessing they probably can't have some of the stuff that is being done on "TOP GEAR" so they came up with a way to have guests on without infringing on "TOP GEAR"
I do think it is kind of funny and don't mind it at all.
It was just nice to see these three doing what they do best. """MAKE ME LAUGH and be ENTERTAINED"""
Ronnie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts