Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry to report that I am leaving the Mustang brotherhood :( My 68 Engine inside my 78 mustang blew out and i just don't have the money to fix it :( I'm gonna miss you guys. I know there are a lot of people here that rebuild cars as a hobby. I want to see if Someone can give my baby a good home haha someone oughtta appreciate it. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

·
ME Bloodhound
14,700 Posts
You can still stay on the forum if you don't have a Mustang... Look at me, i've been on here for almost a year and have over 1500 posts and i've never owned a Mustang in my life (yet).

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know i can stay on the forum haha but i just wont have my mustang anymore. If you know anyone who is interested please let me know. I cant afford this thing anymore haha

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
R.I.P brother

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I'm sorry to report that I am leaving the Mustang brotherhood :( My 68 Engine inside my 78 mustang blew out and i just don't have the money to fix it :( I'm gonna miss you guys. I know there are a lot of people here that rebuild cars as a hobby. I want to see if Someone can give my baby a good home haha someone oughtta appreciate it. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Sorry about your mustang.

·
Registered
99 Posts
How much do you guys think i can get for it so i can establish a pricing point?
I'm not sure how much you can get for it but I'm trying to sell something too and someone on the forum gave me the idea to call your local junk yards and see what they say. At least to give you a starting point.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts