Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got 1 of them!! the 18x10 rear one. Let me tell you, the deep dish on these things is badass... this is one sweet rim. I called UPS and i think im gonna go pick up the other 3 cause theyre in my town i dont know why they werent delivered with this one... they all even had the same destination scan time.. weird. But anyway, if i can pick them up il be going to get tires, then taking lots of pictures :D

·
Registered
529 Posts
gotta love that :lol: Look forward to seeing em on there!

Yeah, when I got mine one had a big old dent in the lip so I had to send it back but the kid buying my wheels was comming the next day so I had to get the 3 of em mounted and put on an extra wheel/tire till the replacement came in. looked good from the passenger side anyway! :lol:

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i decided on 285/35/18s on the rear and 275/35/18s on the front All gonna be falken tires

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
LOL after a month he is gonna post pics of how bad it looks and be like OMG you guys should have told me WTF^^

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
zim take care of your investment if you dont get at least 305's you ganna have so much curb rash on those wheels but hey its you car if you want to be buying new rims every 2 weeks then be my guest

·
Registered
800 Posts
As long as he keeps reading and hitting the grades, dad will take careof the wheels for him...

hope all works out for ya with them!

·
Registered
75 Posts
:woot: :lmao::lmao: ^

reminds me of my 83 cougar. got the carb'd 3.8 maybe 130 hp. (bad carb)
sounds sick. its got catless exhaust with cherry bomb turbos. and an amazing paint job so it looks and sounds like a rocketship but its take 10 seconds to get to 60, with a 5mph rolling start.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts