Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here have pictures of their car with MAC springs on them?

Do you have C&C plates?

What drop did you end up with

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Mac :no: Eibach :headbang:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Brent you had to get mac :no:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I want Steeda or Eibach

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
:(

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
It is said the Eibach makes steeda , however steedas are better springs than Eibach, why, Eibach doesn't publish spring rates for their springs, this is a pretty important factor in having good suspension. :shock:

·
Registered
301 Posts
I've heard that the steedas and ford C springs were pretty much the same thing, rate-wise; but the Cs are about 2/3 the price.

Has anyone had experience with H&R?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Cs are great if you have the right kind of special saw blade and don't might cutting them before you install them. The price is right, I personally would pay the difference to get Steeda and have the drop I want without having to saw pieces out of my springs.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Corey's car handles great, but then so does mine, hehe. Corey will scare the beejeezus out of you, that guy luvs to hang some curves, lol.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
That little blonde's chest must be seriously sore from shaking it like that all the time, hehe. :D

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Oh, I guess I am going to go over to Eibach, got a deal on a set of those used ones on Ebay motors. So I have a good deal on a bastard set of springs if anyone wants them for cheap. Steeda fronts and Jamex rears complete with my Global West 7/8" spacers to make them match the Steedas.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I know someone is going to ask, so $80 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts