Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I said I was going to keep my 2013 Pony stock for awhile...yeah okay. How can you really do that, especially when 420 horses are begging to breathe easier? Just ordered a Roush Racing axle back exhaust. :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd like to black it out. Ordered quarter windows Louvers in black too. Thought about the rear window Louvers, old school. Maybe a GT500 spoiler. I like the premium wheels, but I'd like to eventually get something custom. Something either dark charcoal or black. Not sure.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Which btw, what can you typically get for the stock premium wheels?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Very nice - I am looking at the Roush axleback for when I get my GT in a couple of weeks. Let us know how you like the sound!

I'm already looking at other things too like rear and side window louvers. Can't wait til I can go pick the car up and I'm one of those that usually doesn't modify their car.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn...I just ordered a set of AMR wheels. LOL! Charcoal color, 19x10's on the rears with Pirelli 275/40's. I'll stop there for awhile. That's enough. LOL

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'd like to black it out. Ordered quarter windows Louvers in black too. Thought about the rear window Louvers, old school. Maybe a GT500 spoiler. I like the premium wheels, but I'd like to eventually get something custom. Something either dark charcoal or black. Not sure.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

You should get these I going to get them for my Mustang later

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
These are the wheels I got. The black was cool, but I don't like the gloss black look. With everything black, it just looks... Eh, ghetto. I like the charcoal. Dark enough, aggressive enough, but still has a bit of a Carroll Shelby look.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
These are the wheels I got. The black was cool, but I don't like the gloss black look. With everything black, it just looks... Eh, ghetto. I like the charcoal. Dark enough, aggressive enough, but still has a bit of a Carroll Shelby look.
Same style as the ones above. The ones above just have much bigger front rims.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Yep, charcoal is the best. Post a pic when they're on.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,246 Posts
I bought a set of '12 19" premium wheels for $400 with tires & tpms. As I was driving away with the wheels I kept looking in my rear view to see if the cops were on my tail because that was a steal! Lol

·
Registered
716 Posts
Yea they never stay stock long lol. Everyone says it but no one means it
I've somehow been stockish for almost 60k miles lol... Axle backs and drag radials that's it! ...and a couple awesome dents if those count as mods

1 - 20 of 21 Posts