Mustang Evolution Forum banner

121 - 140 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
That’s great! Glad she made it there without probs. Wonder if any of the American peeps will notice that the 4v has been swapped in.

IG: @ ab_mach1
If Scotty doesn't open the hood, nobody will ever know. Everyone will just think that he has a really strong running 2V! :lol:

I suppose that the IRS will be a giveaway that something more might be going on though...

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
What was really funny I noticed on the way through my town is all the Spanish ppl looking around like "wtf" when I was coming down the road. There are pretty much 0 V8 "muscle cars" here. The ones that are all ALL American servicemembers. There are probably a dozen Mustangs on base, a few Challengers, 1 or 2 F bodies and a 68 Camaro believe it or not.

Dude at the VPC was asking me all sorts of questions about the car too. The ppl at the VPC were like... the nicest ppl ever.
Glad she made the crossing safely! :)

What is a VPC?

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Lol maybe. There are a few ppl here that have Stangs, 1 person has another silver New Edge GT but just seeing it with 19" rims on the stock 4x4 suspension=lol.

Took the car around town today. Still had to take about a minute or two of messing with the idle to get it to catch properly but tbth... setting the TPS to 203 or 204 in the SCT software and having the idle at 850 or 900 will fix it tho. I'm going to email James in a minute here and ask if he can do a few logs this week before I take it in for inspection on Friday.

Car runs great tho, lots of ppl looking like wtf because its a hyper rare car here. Going to be fun to cruise around this town in the summer when it basically becomes South Beach from what I'm told.

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
One thing I am noticing is that the trans is whiney. Not bad whiney and it goes away on the highway... it sounds a lot like my old TKO. Like... not a bad bearing just like... gear whine. I just did the trans fluid before shipping it. I might order some Sychromesh from Amazon but it shifts great and is quiet in 5th like I said. The poly mounts and all the solid stuff in the rear might have something to do with it...

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Drove it to work tonight. Inspection is tomorrow morning. Hope it passes, not sure why it wouldn't but famous last words. Roads dry finally here and omfg this thing handles brilliantly. Scared the **** out of a few Spanish drivers lol. Needs fresh brakes tho... Waiting on Amazon...

Sent from my Z978 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Good Luck with that. You'll get to Taste Authentic Food from there. Let us know how it is.

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
What scared them Scotty, the engine noise or the fact you went by them sideways?
Uh... Both? Well not sideways. This thing feels glued to the roads plus I'm still getting a feel for it. The noise is what has been doing it mainly lol.

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
Passed crazy Spanish inspection today! Green light on this thing for good! Till something breaks... Lol. Going to get it meow!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Just found this thread. Thank you for your service. And congrats on getting your car over there. Awesome.

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
Just got into Gibraltar. Doing the tourist thing all day. Only 1 hour and 15 minutes from my house.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
Drive on the right side.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
:eek:
Not sure what those monkeys are doing!
:lol:

Beautiful photos! Much appreciated!
Did you take those aerial shots from the tram?

I need to get out more often...

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
Nah those are all from the top. It was really hazy so couldn't quite see Africa. Will be going back for sure to do a pub crawl and see it at night.

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
I dunno I think I saw a movie on the internet about that...

Yeah the weather was great. Really cool day.

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
Went to the Cathedral in Cadiz the other day too. It was cool. Its a little "baby Cathedral" in comparison to a lot of them in Europe. Did some walking around the town and saw some other stuff like a 3,000 year old Phoenician dig site. Kinda surreal touching a piece of someone's house that is 3,000 years old...

Attachments

121 - 140 of 156 Posts