Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep went to the track with my 95 AODE and ran a [email protected]

got the timeslip to prove it. sent it in earlier today. not too bad for a bolt on pre 99 auto

also i raced a 03 v6 who drove up there with me, i got that time slip as well. enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
614 Posts
Even still though... I thought 99+ stangs were mid-high 15's stock... That's sad tho that the dude was racing that new of a stang...

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
yeah wtf a 17? the tbird ran a 15.9 stock, and i test drove a 99 V6 with a 5spd and it felt alot faster than the thunderturd. hmmmm. nice run though. that hatch reminded me of my freinds crx with the zc swap times. funny stuff them honduhs

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Suprman said:
yep went to the track with my 95 AODE and ran a [email protected]

got the timeslip to prove it. sent it in earlier today. not too bad for a bolt on pre 99 auto

also i raced a 03 v6 who drove up there with me, i got that time slip as well. enjoy
what are your mods (besides the quality TB?) :D

gears, duals, what?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RGR said:
what are your mods (besides the quality TB?) :D

gears, duals, what?
actually, the TB and hand ported upper wasn't on the car during the run! i sent them in for stage 3 cut and weld treatment. but it was of the upmost quality! Mik wants me togo with a 60mm GT TB and i sent him one i got for $10 so we'll see what it changes! mods in the sig!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
EclipseGSTdude said:
yeah wtf a 17? the tbird ran a 15.9 stock, and i test drove a 99 V6 with a 5spd and it felt alot faster than the thunderturd. hmmmm. nice run though. that hatch reminded me of my freinds crx with the zc swap times. funny stuff them honduhs
it was an auto! lol oh and the honda hatch was a right hand driver and he had some wierd electronic thing he was messing with, so i was kinda scared

·
Registered
87 Posts
Next time you go up there let me know!! I want to run mine someday.
How much does it cost? Do I have to have anything done before I go? (Driveshaft loop .... )

[email protected]

·
Registered
941 Posts
if you are running on street tires, no, you don't need a safety loop. just wear LONG PANTS, SHOES, and bring 15 to race 10 to watch (usual prices). and turn off your a/c on your trip there, or else you'll leak water on the track and piss everyone off.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Suprman said:
actually, the TB and hand ported upper wasn't on the car during the run! i sent them in for stage 3 cut and weld treatment. but it was of the upmost quality! Mik wants me togo with a 60mm GT TB and i sent him one i got for $10 so we'll see what it changes! mods in the sig!
Bigger TB will help!

U oughta get Poly-Hone next, and even the heads can use that.
Got a cam yet? I can get one custom for YOUR setup, since U
bypassed me on the intakes :( Remember, I specced most all
of RPM's cams, I am the cam master ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts