Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i went to 5 different car dealerships today to fill out applications. went to a Honda, Toyota (ford wasnt hiring so i didnt waste my time), Chevy/benz, Pontiac/gmc, and dodge/hyundai.

hopefully ill get a call back and be able to sell some cars here soon and make some money

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
go to pep boys they will hire you and make you king. You have more knowledge than the entire group of numbskulls at the one here in Greenville

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha i would, but i need legitimate sales experience so i can put it on my resume when i graduate in may so a pharmaceutical company will hire me. plus i think the pay is better at a dealership too 8)

but thanks for the compliment corey

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
I can see it now..

Dude, I want the Sentra SE-R.. Man those things are wicked fast.. I'll put plugs/wires, intake, exhaust and run 13's!

Hey, can you install the alteezas for me?

Man I'll be at like 350hp! Those domestic thugz won't stand a chance..

And Brandon will sit there nodding agreement and think "This jackass is going to pay $500 over sticker... Hmm With the 15% dealer markup plus $500, that means my commission is about $800! go ahead kid.. buy this SE-R, yeah, you'll whip my ass..... "
:wtf:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
99vert said:
I can see it now..

Dude, I want the Sentra SE-R.. Man those things are wicked fast.. I'll put plugs/wires, intake, exhaust and run 13's!

And Brandon will sit there nodding agreement and think "This jackass is going to pay $500 over sticker... Hmm With the 15% dealer markup plus $500, that means my commission is about $800! go ahead kid.. buy this SE-R, yeah, you'll whip my ass..... "
LMAO

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
99vert said:
I can see it now..

ill even install it for him for an extra $50 :D

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Monkey said:
99vert said:
I can see it now..

ill even install it for him for an extra $50 :D

hahaha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts