Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went on a spending spree! *NOW WITH PICS*

Well, I am slowly moving along with my plan for the exterior. I went a little ebay-crazy this week and ordered a whole bunch of stuff. I included some of the pics from the ads, but after I get everything completed I will post pics here of the finished product. Anyway, the list and pics are below. Tell me what you guys think.

1) 01+ GT Hood Scoop - Painted Gloss Black
2) Hood pinstripe for raised scoop
3) Rocker Panel side stripes (already on)
4) Black bumper letter inserts

5) 281ci SOHC V8 Fender Emblems
6) MustangWorld Wheel Stripes
7) 5% Window Tinting all the way around

1 & 2

Oh.....and a 6-hour tape of 1983-85 Tranzor Z episodes from beginning to end. I've been doing nothing all week but installing car parts, spending more money, and sitting on my butt watching old-ass killer robot anime. Someone help me.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
nice, who was it that sold u that 281 badge (hope they sell 232 too)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Falcon said:
nice, who was it that sold u that 281 badge (hope they sell 232 too)
I got it from mustangtuning.com, but they only had 281 SOHC and DOHC from what I saw.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dom said:
Ahh, classis GT style. May I ask if you have the Bullitt rims, Mach 1 chin spoiler, or the smoked headlamps yet? Tryin' to keep the black accents going on.
I have the stock GT rims. That is what the wheel stripes are for. I'm not really a fan of the bullitts. I don't think I will be getting a chin spoiler. I'm going to smoke my own headlamps as soon as I feel like doing it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys, I painted and installed my scoop, wheel stripes, and hood decal this weekend. The hood scoop wasn't as hard to install as I thought it was going to be. I was scared while drilling though.
Anyway, I am still waiting on my new badges and bumper letters so I'm not done taking pictures, but here's a pic from a decent angle. I will post some more when I can take it out to a better location, I just snapped this one in the driveway after hosing it down.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
looks very nice :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Seph said:
looks very nice :)
Thank you! The hood decal was also a ***** to put on. The bubbling was ridiculous and I almost ruined it while putting it on. All in all though, I really like the end results. :D

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
lol I could imagine :) I wish my stang had something like that

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Hmmm, If I didn't know better would swear it was a 35th anniversary scoop man, looks almost identical to mine! :)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Where are you going to put those 281 emblems? Those are sharp man...

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
that car looks sweet! :good: I do like the black stripes in the rims, thats how mine are and I love it, meybe Brent will get a hint to do his also :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts