Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
patriots and panthers... whoa, i'm going to be all sorts of excited. :rolleyes:

i just wanted ONE team i SORTA liked to get there. i was rooting for the eagles and was glad to see them at least get to the championship before being shut down. the packers got ownt. :D

being as it is, i will barely watch the game while drinking excessively. anyone else? i know we have some "PATS!" fans here. (you guys suck :D )

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
No you get me wrong I think the Pats are a great team. History shows us the great teams dont always win. Case in point 2 years ago Rams V Pats. The high powered Rams offense was going to destroy the Pats !!! well you know who one.

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
hey.. as I recall, two years ago a great team did win!

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
PATRIOTS
PATRIOTS
PATRIOTS
PATRIOTS
PATRIOTS
PATRIOTS
PATRIOTS
PATRIOTS
PATRIOTS
PATRIOTS

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Ken said:
NO Ken they were like the Panthers nobody gave them a chance. Damn you yankees rewrite history dont you. The fact is they became great when they won the superbowl and have been good ever since. Nobody thought they were great before they won

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
are you kidding people still hate them.

They really havent gained that much respect at all after winning and having such a great season.

Whenever they go into games even after this great season they were always the underdogs for some reason. Except for like the last game.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
NO you dont get it still it is not that Americans hate the PATS it is they hate New England especially MASS you guys in New hampshire are just hated by association

Home of the Kennedys BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
i personally think the panthers will take em...i dont know why but they seem to have luck on there side..heck a couple years ago they where as bad as the lions...and u all know how good the lions are :no:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
It is not the south that hates Mass it is most of America. The only place hated more than Mass might be New Jersey.

I dont hate remember my Mother was born in NY

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Danger Dude said:
Ken said:
NO Ken they were like the Panthers nobody gave them a chance. Damn you yankees rewrite history dont you. The fact is they became great when they won the superbowl and have been good ever since. Nobody thought they were great before they won
Nobody but the true fans..

and last year's 8-8 undermines your statement that they've been great since..

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Danger Dude said:
NO you dont get it still it is not that Americans hate the PATS it is they hate New England especially MASS you guys in New hampshire are just hated by association

Home of the Kennedys BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ROFL..

Mass was the only state to go 100% for Gore last time..

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
dude even great teams have moments of weakness just lasted a season.

Damn Ken you are really making it hard to be nice here

See the reason I answer your post is while I am typing I can watch bouncing boobs

OK now you got the truth

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I'm a gonna gloat in two weeks...

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
they won't..

the panthers will fail just like the ........ squirrels did :twisted:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts