Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
That sucks bro. It's good you and your daughter weren't in the vehicle.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys yeah I normally put my daughter in on the passenger side and walk around the back of the vehicle. If I had of done that at the time that had happened we both probably would have been killed. my dad came home early and stopped us to see my daughter before she left and as I was standing at the door ready to go I look out the front door and my car got slammed. So big chance of us getting hit if my dad didn't come home early.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Ewww sorry man. Just curious though, is your stang a daily driver even in the snow?
It's a daily driver but when it snows my wife carpools with me in her Jeep Cherokee. Today was going to be nice and sunny which it was so I got the Mustang out to have some fun in it and go pick up my daughter. This is how it turned out yea fun. If it does get totaled im looking into getting a Mach 1 or Cobra or 2011 5.0 or you know what this is just gonna keep going on and on and on lol

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
is the damage on the rear bumper and and fender? and if its totaled are u gona part it out to get some extra money out of it

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes I'm from Indy southeast of indianapolis. It doesn't look bad in photos but it's pretty bad. Both fenders are crumpled in 3 deferent spots, bumper is torn and pieces are missing and it's shifted to the driver side about 4 inches along with the rest of the back of the car. Truck is crumpled and spoiler is torn in the middle. Rear axle has shifted toward the driver side and my alignment is way off. Check engine light is on and flashing, it runs really rough might be something wrong with the fuel tank idk. Fuel inertia switch was kick on but I disabled it and car is still running like its starving for fuel might be pinched fuel lines. Both doors are off track and won't shut very well, both doors pinch welds have been torn in places. So if there is frame damage along with it car will go bye bye.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
jjsg09 said:
Yes I'm from Indy southeast of indianapolis. It doesn't look bad in photos but it's pretty bad. Both fenders are crumpled in 3 deferent spots, bumper is torn and pieces are missing and it's shifted to the driver side about 4 inches along with the rest of the back of the car. Truck is crumpled and spoiler is torn in the middle. Rear axle has shifted toward the driver side and my alignment is way off. Check engine light is on and flashing, it runs really rough might be something wrong with the fuel tank idk. Fuel inertia switch was kick on but I disabled it and car is still running like its starving for fuel might be pinched fuel lines. Both doors are off track and won't shut very well, both doors pinch welds have been torn in places. So if there is frame damage along with it car will go bye bye.
Where do you live, I'm in New Castle. Glad everyone's ok.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Are these before pics? Cause I am having a hard time seeing any damage.
Well they are obviously after pics. Look at the pic of the driver side. Look above the tire in the middle just behind the side scoop now look at the bottom of my front door near where it meets the front fender it's popped out and so is the bottom rocker panel. So that shows the best in the pics how hard it got hit because the sun is shining on it. The passenger side has a hole about the size of my hand that is ripped right behind the tire oh and my tires in the back have never been that exposed so the bumper has been shifted. Another hole about the size of two of my hands at the corner where his bumper hit mine. My diver side wheel is smashed tire deflated. Rear axle has been shifted not only to the driver side but towards the back. Enough damage to where it can't be driven. Now the trunk cant be closed and the deck lid has a crease down the middle my spoiler has a fine crack in the middle about 5" long. My passenger door can't be opened and has a bad bubbled crease that has almost popped off my passenger side scoop.

It has been towed to a body shop and I will hear on Monday how much and how bad the damage is. The tow guy said the same thing when he was getting it ready. Then I showed him all that stuff and he scratched his head and said "Bro I think your car maybe totaled, it's like your whole back end has been shifted to the left" I mean look at the pics my whoel back of the car was moved about 8'-10' from where it's was setting. It's sideways in the drive way after he hit it these aren't light cars.

·
Banned
422 Posts
Are we talking about the same car in the pictures? Because it looks clean as a whistle. If it was hit hard enough to move it 8 feet it would be pretty obvious to tell

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Are we talking about the same car in the pictures? Because it looks clean as a whistle. If it was hit hard enough to move it 8 feet it would be pretty obvious to tell
As I posted before this pics don't show it but walk up to it and you will see all the crumples in the fenders twisted.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts