Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am gonna be putting a Focal PolyKevlar component set in the evo with the rear speakers of just some Focal filler type speakers. I will also be looking into an Elemental Designs e10a since i dont listen to rap, i dont need that much bass (i listen to techno and i like mids and highs over solid bass).

Elemental designs suggests an Avionoxx amp for their sub so i will get that, but what 4 channel amp do i want to use to power the focals?

also, i want to get one of those touchscreen dvd player head units. I've been looking around, but dont know enough to be able to tell what a good brand is and what some of the stats they say are. So what touch screen dvd player headunit would go well with the Focals and ED sub?

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
just dont buy any tv screen/dvd screen anything off of ebay. ive only heard bad things about those. my friend got a visor tv, it quit working, and our friend works @ a car electronics shop. he let him look at it, he said he took it apart and there were bare wires in it and everything. Thats just one of the many stories ive heard.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would only buy a name brand in-dash screen. like Eclipse, Alpine, Panasonic, Pioneer, etc. and only new in box.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts