Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need some ways to make money because im gana buy a car from my friends dad its a 1965 mustang its $7000 tahts how much i need and i cant get my mom to buy it she's to selfish and her car is $23,000 dalors she could get enoghf money in 1 month but she's to selfish

·
Registered
37 Posts
Work for somebody else. Advertise your availability to the neighborhood. Make up some fliers and stick them to the neighbors front door.
Do extra chores for your parents (dust furniture, vacuum carpets, sweep floors, scrub windows). Negotiate the best fees you can, maybe half what they might 1.pay a professional. 2.Mow lawns. Charge different fees depending on the size of the yard. 3.Sell some of your things that you don't want, with your parents permission. 4.Walk dogs. They love it, and it would really help out the owner. 5.Babysit smaller children. Take a babysitting course. 6.Water Neighbors Plants. 7.Car washes

·
Registered
45 Posts
I can't tell you precisely how to make money, for there are many ways to do that. However, you can start by learning how to spell.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts