Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My neighbor.just left these with my grandparents and said.their for a.mustang, what is it? I thought maybe motor mounts but idk

ForumRunner_20120926_184317.png

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
They look like brackets....maybe to a bumper but not a mustang i would know...i can always be wrong so ill listen as well to see what they are

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They look like brackets....maybe to a bumper but not a mustang i would know...i can always be wrong so ill listen as well to see what they are
lol i have no idea where to even start, neighbor just dropped them off and said i could have them and that their off a mustang, lol

·
Registered
430 Posts
They look like the brackets that go with the jack, but I don't think mustangs come with them... I have almost identical 1s in my truck

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Lol, nice try guys but they are wheel chocks.

You use them to brace the wheels when you jack up the car when you're changing a tire.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Coreyw428 said:
They look like the brackets that go with the jack, but I don't think mustangs come with them... I have almost identical 1s in my truck
Yeah, I don't think mustangs ever used them. The last time I saw a set of those was in my Buick Regal. Lol

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Wheel chocks......yup never would've guessed it lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts