Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock catalytic converter for. 99-04 GT in good shape.

I also have a very nice black spoiler for a 99-04 GT.

Brand new in box front brake rotors (front set) and brake pads. Not sure of the brand off-hand but they are standard "auto-zone" parts from what I can see.

I'd like to list these for sale but am unsure what to price them for. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Premium Member
6,003 Posts
Can't really quote a price for you, prices seem to vary so much on items like that. Best idea is to go take a look in the classifieds of various forums to see what they are going for.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Parts are stock of autozone won't net much unless someone really wants them and as the catalytic converter from what I understand is illegal to sale 2nd hand just putting that out there. Good luck selling the items

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
152 Posts
As far as the CATs, you can get good money for them at a scrap yard...or at least in Texas, I know some places have laws/actually enforce the law about how to legally dispose of CATs

Sent from my LGL41C using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Premium Member
6,859 Posts
Cats vary greatly in cost. Too many variables to give an accurate quote.

Pick your poison.

·
Super Moderator
17,968 Posts
Spoiler would get hung up from a branch out back and used for target practice. The metal I would take to a scrapyard and whatever $$$ I got for it would hopefully get a good burger and draft beer from my local bar.

What I'm saying is, nobody is going to buy that stuff really. Scrap it and take what you can get.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
if the calipers are brand new in the box, and say autozone or duralast, maybe try to give them back to autozone for store credit. then buy anything else you need.
scrap the cats then list the spoiler on craigs for 50 bucks and take offers.
if autozone doesnt take the calipers, then list em on craigs as well. some people would rather just buy them for close to the same price and not have to put down an extra 35 a piece in core deposits. but call autozone and see what the part numbers sell for.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts