Mustang Evolution Forum banner

10161 - 10180 of 10186 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I still can't hear well out of the right ear. It takes about a month for the healing and the swelling to go down. So hearing is affected. Afterwards I am hoping that my hearing stabilizes at no more than a 50% loss on the right side and 40% on the left. With Meniere's I got the pleasure of the vertigo as well as loss of hearing and tinnitus. Post surgery though I haven't had any vertigo attacks, and the tinnitus comes and goes. Sometimes I don't have any - quite a change from years of constant chain saw running off to my right. In the past I was able to ignore it after awhile and then I would think "hey, no chain saw" and immediately it would be there. The last almost 2 weeks there have been times when I realized I wasn't hearing it and it didn't come back.

This is 10 days post surgery. They basically cut the ear from the top to the lobe, fold it over and remove bone to make a larger area for the endolymphatic sac.
Hey Jim
Hope you are recovering O.K
I know what you are dealing with, I have been battling with dizziness and tinnitus for the last 8 years.
Not much fun, but have been pretty good for the last 12 months. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
6,814 Posts
Picking up sticks from the storm we had earlier in the week. Strong enough winds blew several trees down throughout the town. Luckily none of our trees fell.
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1488669956.050815.jpg
My boys supervising.

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Been snowing here since last night. Snowed all day today and it's supposed to snow most of the night. The wood box is full and I just put some more wood on the fire. Heading for a nice hot shower. See you in the morning.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just came in from my shop, building a 77 Bandit car, 1 of 11 only, just ported the Edelbrock alum heads that cost way to much and installed them, beauty.
A great night in all.
Mudman.

10161 - 10180 of 10186 Posts