Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...how about purchase a Steeda Tri-Ax shifter and get a FREE set of shifter gaskets and FREE UPS same day shipping. In addition, if you make a purchase between Feb. 16th - March 1st, you will receive an $8.99 rebate on all shifter purchases or a $2 rebate when purchasing a shifter gasket set alone. All rebates will be instantly paid to your Paypal account! Its that simple. Purchases can be made on my site @ www.shiftergaskets.com If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call me.

Happy Tax Season everyone! :D

[email protected]

·
Registered
58 Posts
how much does the tri-ax cost to begin with?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SeadudeRXP said:
how much does the tri-ax cost to begin with?
The Tri-Ax is $179.99 off my site. No distributor is allowed to sell below that price. But I throw in a free set of shifter gaskets, free shipping, and if you purchase before March 1st, I pay customers out of my pocket another $8.99 for their business. Its really a great deal that cannot be found anywhere else. If your interested, let me know. Thanks and take care.

·
Registered
34 Posts
How much of a difference would a new shifter make (please be honest- I know little about that stuff) Sounds like a helluva deal though.

·
Banned
11,189 Posts
Dragon_Lady said:
How much of a difference would a new shifter make (please be honest- I know little about that stuff) Sounds like a helluva deal though.
People worship those Steeda shifters. I wouldn't know myself but from what I hear there is a huge difference in shifting.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I'm making a big payment on my credit card bill....

I bought a couple car toys too though, SCT xcalibrator and fms 70mm throttle body

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm in debate... still need the new bumper. I finally made up my mind on the body kit I want. (apc demon kit w/ spider x-9 hood) Gotta make her pretty again. I'm thinking a 5 point harness and helmut wouldn't hurt LOL (although I don't plan on crashing my pony) I'd like to get my gears and pullies too. (but gotta share the return with the hubby)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dragon_Lady said:
I am a biased party since I sell them but ask around and I am sure the overwhelming majority of people will tell you how much they love their Steeda Tri-Ax over their stock shifter. If you own a manual, it is one of the best mods you can do. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts