Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have flow 40's with an off road x, but want to go a different route. what catbacks do you guys have on ur 2v?

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Horseplay said:
i have flow 40's with an off road x, but want to go a different route. what catbacks do you guys have on ur 2v?
Bassani with offroad x pipe... Love the combo bassani is the best IMO

·
Registered
811 Posts
I have bbk lts with catted h pipe and magnapacks. Im lookin to have my cats removed and possible have some cut outs welded in in place of them. So i can open her up for the track. Just a thought though.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Borla stingers with stock midpipe right now

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
1996v6stang said:
I have bbk lts with catted h pipe and magnapacks. Im lookin to have my cats removed and possible have some cut outs welded in in place of them. So i can open her up for the track. Just a thought though.
Instead off cutting them out and stuff I'd recommend buying a offroad pipe

·
Registered
598 Posts
JBA o/r h pipe with SLP power-flo catback

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
O/r h and quiet borla on the gt. Not bad around town and really wakes up over 3k

·
Registered
410 Posts
SLP LM1 with stock mid-pipe for now. The mid-pipe I am looking at is SLP catted x pipe or bassani catted X pipe.

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SLP LM1 with stock mid-pipe for now. The mid-pipe I am looking at is SLP catted x pipe or bassani catted X pipe.
how do u like ur slp's? so far from videos ive heard they dont sound very good but idk how they sound in person

·
Registered
809 Posts
I was just like you before I bought my slp I thought they sounded so bad and raspy but I got them and I love them to death I have so many people come ask me what exhaust I have.

·
Registered
410 Posts
how do u like ur slp's? so far from videos ive heard they dont sound very good but idk how they sound in person
I love them, I would never go with another brand like flowmasters. Even with the stock midpipe SLP's are loud and you can make them scream or quiet down. Best mod I've done so far.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts