Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What changes do I need to make on a 2004 Mustang GT to install factory Saleen supercharger?

Wiring Harnesses? Computer? Pistons? Hood?

·
Registered
56 Posts
What changes do I need to make on a 2004 Mustang GT to install factory Saleen supercharger?

If the supercharger is a bolt on, then you need to make sure of a few things. One is going to be your exhaust. Make sure that the exhaust piping is large enough for the psi output. You may need to change your computer at a dyno due to a difference effecting sensors. If you place a supercharger in your car, I would definately place a cold air intake in as well.

·
Registered
39 Posts

should have bought the supercharger as a kit from roush instead. comes with everything you will need and instalation mannual.

·
Registered
42 Posts

it all depends on how much boost you want to run, higher boosts will need forged low compression pistons and a high flow fuel pump along with larger injectors and remapped computer..

·
Registered
45 Posts

british cars are the best!! FACT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts