Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup everyone. It is like one o'clock wednesday morning, and I have class tomorrow but I am trashed. Just wanted to see what college everyone goes to for those who are in college, or what college you went to for those who are past that. Say something about how u enjoyed it or share great college stories. I am at Purdue University in Indiana, and I am loving it. :headbang:

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
university of kansas... im so fucked up right now woooooooot!!! :headbang: my g/f wanted to go purdue but she ended up goin to iowa. GO JAYHAWKS!!!

Ok , a good college story... hmmmmmmmmm
lemme think for a lil bit

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Mesa Community College - Mesa Arizona (1990) I don't think it exists anymore
Community College of the Air Force - Biloxi Mississippi (1991)
University of Alaska Anchorage - Eielson Alaska (1992-1993)
Westwood College - Denver Colorado (1996-1997)
Rivier College - Nashua New Hampshire (2001-present)

Currently have a 3.95567 gpa :oops:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Fall 1999 to Winter 2000 at California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
Spring 2001 to Summer 2002 at Western New Mexico University
Winter 2002 to present at Riverside Community College
Will be graduating from University of California, Riverside in the future after the rest of my GE's are out of the way.

And I have over 80 Credits @ 3.6 CGPA, incase anyone was wondering. :)

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I go to MSU in starkville, MS....big time party town, just trying to make it through in one piece lol.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Ken said:
Rellik said:
And I have over 80 Credits @ 3.6 CGPA, incase anyone was wondering. :)
Sorry to hear that.. too much partying?

108 credits @ 3.95567 :oops: :oops: :oops:
Working mostly. I had some serious health problems durring hte last year at Cal Poly, which effected my whole outcome, and prompted me to move to New Mexico.

But not all was a loss... I became an instructor at WNMU in the Intro Computer Aided Drafting course. (Not the teacher's aide... the Instructor). It is at that point I shifted from Architecture, to Getting my teaching credentials. So units that were for my Architectural major were dropped.

Thanks for caring. I'll be sure to teach your childeren that jeeps suck as hard as a Hoover Vacuum. :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts