Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know what you are thinking about this, "why can't she pick out the one she likes?" and it's simple as that! However, it's not that easy. I'm getting an 2002 or maybe a 2004 mustang. I like the body style on those cars. I either want white or black. I like black but sctraches can easily show up on them and it also attracts the sun. Then there is white, which i totally love alot! but....it shows alot of dirt! help me guys... :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Black...it's a classic color that shouts BIG BOOBS... but honestly black is always far more appealing then blue, green, white, or red...whatever you do don't get a tacky yellow mustang

·
Registered
29 Posts
Any bright color will catch the eye of local law enforcement. Heck bright colors catch my eye, as does your avatar pic by the way ; )

White is a very nice neutral color. It really doesn't attract as much dirt as you think. I live in Arizona and a white or light colored car is the thing to have. Its tough to help someone make a choice becuase there will always be that "i should have went with black" in the back of your head. Black is a sexy color for any car but a lighter color will really show off its lines. The choice is yours. Kudos on picking a Mustang btw.

·
Registered
43 Posts
If the only choices are black or white, and you you are concern about dirt. go with white, black shows every flaw and spec of dirt. white hides most flaws including some dirt. Red, brown and orange hide dirt the best, oh and by the way blue cars are ticketed the most. Red does not attract cops. just a myth.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well, I say soemthing that isn't a really really bright color, like yellow or red because you can get tickets faster since it's easier to spot. I say white or maybe a kind of light blue. Like skyblue or something [=

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wanna get to know a COP?

Buy Red or Yellow.

Wanna ride and not get noticed

Go Green or Blue

Are Cops Watching Your Car?

Top 10 Most Ticketed Cars

1 - 20 of 22 Posts