Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next summer I am looking to paint my 1965 Mustang Coupe. Current color is white and the body is solid and dent free, but I just can't decide on a color to pick. Once I think that I have a color I want I see another that looks good and then I change my mind. I have thought of Pepper Gray, Red, Ivy/Highland Green, Blue, and Black. I just can't make up my mind, I really like how red looks but it just seems that there are too many Red Mustangs out there. So please reply, and tell me if i should go with red or some other color

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sunlit Gold Metallic, which is an original Ford Mustang color, Is a color that you don't see very often. I think this paint color is as elegant as paint colors come, especially when enhanced with black striping and chrome. Perfect for a Mustang from years past, a true classic.

or

Cyber Gray metallic (G.M.) is a deep color that can enhance chrome (bumpers, trim and wheels) and black (grill, tires and possibly interior if yours is black). The color can be aggressive, classy and sleek all at the same time. I think that it's a quality choice for a paint color. It's a color for all occasions and easy to deal with on an everyday basis.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts