Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im 16. ive decided im definately gettin underglow and i have a pretty good idea of what color im getting but id like more input. i have a 2007 torch red mustang what color underglow should i get?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ok. Here is what your are gonna want to do. Look in the mirror. Slap yourself! Now come back to reality. Now. DO NOT PUT UNDERGLOW ON YOUR MUSTANG!!!!!!!!

thank you.

·
Registered
32 Posts
none i personally think its dumb and a ricer move for sure. like someone else said, invest in performance parts, your in a mustang, not a honda!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Your 16 and you have a 2007 Mustang?How much does mommmy and daddy pay a month in car payments and insurance for you to have your toy!?As far as the neon lights,or underglow or rice burner **** or whatever the **** you want to call that ****,dont put it on a Mustang!If you want to hang the fart can muffler,the wing three ft. off the trunk,drop it until sparks fly out from under it,trade the 'Stang and get you a Kia Rio,or a Hyundia or a Daewoo,you know,something more fitting to your quirky personality! Please,do every respectable,honest hard working Mustang owner a huge favor,trade the Stang,get you an import and hang every rice burning P.O.S. accessory you can on that thing!!I want to see you and your ride one day on riceburner.com for best underglow lights on a Kia!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts