Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordering my 2015 GT Performance package tomorrow and really undecided on the color its between white or red !! Any suggestions ?? 😩😩😩😩

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I would chose Race Red, Ruby Red, or black.
I ALWAYS think that a white vehicle is cheap-looking & classless; & shows the littlest bit of brown dust & dirt
(however, I think white DOES look good with colored stripes)

(but I like Pearl White paint, though)

·
Premium Member
5,321 Posts
^ she just hates white because she lives in Canada and sees too much snow

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
That's part of it; clean black vehicles look pretty cool in the bright white snow; & in the spring/summer/fall, white ones are always dirty & dusty;
& all-white looks cheap to me. I will never like white colored vehicles.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
That's part of it; clean black vehicles look pretty cool in the bright white snow; & in the spring/summer/fall, white ones are always dirty & dusty;

& all-white looks cheap to me. I will never like white colored vehicles.

I own a Race Red and a Black Mustang but I like white too. Actually white vehicles aren't too bad. Black is the worst to keep clean but looks great clean. Just got my black one back from the body shop! ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1424686976.936349.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Here is my Race Red which is a very vivid Red sometimes depending on the lighting it almost looks like orange in pics but in person it looks like a deeper red. ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1424687616.600938.jpg

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Black is awesome BUT gets dirty really quick. I had to wash my black car at least once a week to keep it looking clean. I like the dark sterling gray and it hides the dirt really well. Also the new dark green color is pretty. And last but not least race red just screams mustang. Good luck with the choice and the purchase.

2014 5.OHHHHHH

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Can't go wrong with Sterling or Ruby. White belongs on cop cars and work trucks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think lighter colors are better, if you want dark, Metallic is pretty cool. In my opinion you lose the lines that Ford has worked so hard to build into the car. Also with black you lose the contrast of the rear diffuser. I have triple yellow and there is a nice contrast between the black parts on the car.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I wish they offered satin black that looks sinister on a Mustang

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordering my 2015 GT Performance package tomorrow and really undecided on the color its between white or red !! Any suggestions ?? 😩😩😩😩

I had the same quandary today when I ordered my 2015 GT. The deciding factor for me was the interior color I wanted; Dark Saddle Leather. It doesn't come with the Race Red exterior so I selected Oxford White. I'm happy.

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution

·
Premium Member
4,069 Posts
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1424770584.464388.jpg

Oxford! White is very easy to keep clean. I don't understand it when people say it's not. Maybe they haven't had a white car. I think a white mustang is classic. Nothing cheap about it unless it's rocking base model rims and stays un-modded.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Most white vehicles I see (not meaning just Mustangs), but they are usually not spotless & stained with brown dirt/dust/mud & for some gross reason they remind me of dirty diapers
Butt, I like CLEAN white Mustangs with stripes.
lol

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Neutral color like Silver. It doesn't show the dirt as bad as Black or White.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts