Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
3" is PERFECT. It's super aggressive, but doesn't obscure the road at all (I'm 6'3", so that helps with visibility though).
I had the same cowl on my 03 v6 and 01 GT.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
I would go with Cervini Cobra R 95 hood... I think this one is 3.5" tall...

·
Registered
54 Posts
l personaly think the stock hood is the best.You ride looks awesome like that spend your money under the hood.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
3" is PERFECT. It's super aggressive, but doesn't obscure the road at all (I'm 6'3", so that helps with visibility though).
I had the same cowl on my 03 v6 and 01 GT.
Where did you get that hood?

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

I have a stepped 3 inch
Where did you get that one?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Where did you get that hood?

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Where did you get that one?
I got my hood from a buddy that works for Trufiber you can check out their website Trufiber.com and see what you like they have a bunch of hoods, of course I got mine cheap but it retails for $750, it's carbon fiber with the uv gel coat.

·
Registered
704 Posts
How does that work?
Called and said, "hey, your licensed distributor, Vivid Racing, offers your product for X price. I'd rather buy from the manufacturer; will you match that price?"
I got a cool salesman that understands that my $750 can either go to him or to some satellite company wholesaling the product and he only gets a percentage.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts