Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got two Christmas presents for my baby, a badass hood scoop and a Viper Auto Start system. Very happy with them, the hood scoop isn't installed yet, but it looks amazing just sitting on my hood. They even had it in Lava Red!

image-1808261536.jpg

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome!

Black fuel door and a Magnaflow exhaust
I plan to buy the Magnaflow exhaust with the money I got, the Magnaflow sounds amazing!

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
I plan to buy the Magnaflow exhaust with the money I got, the Magnaflow sounds amazing!
Yes it does!! I couldn't stop driving my car after we got it on! Lol

I also got the CDC performance grille but it was a very early Christmas present lol.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it does!! I couldn't stop driving my car after we got it on! Lol

I also got the CDC performance grille but it was a very early Christmas present lol.
I also want to get a new grille, I have a huge build list on American Muscle lol I'm sure your Stang looks/sounds badass! I just got my Mustang in Sept, so I'm just now starting to modify it.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
I also want to get a new grille, I have a huge build list on American Muscle lol I'm sure your Stang looks/sounds badass! I just got my Mustang in Sept, so I'm just now starting to modify it.
I hear ya! I picked mine up on like August 4 Whoo! Love your mustang! If it wasn't for Christmas I wouldn't have my exhaust for another year or so. I haven't started a build list .. I need to

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Raxiom Sequential tail light kit
Nice! I got my dad the same thing for his '09 GT/CS cause he was mad that mine came with my car lol

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Santa must be good with tools because he swapped my transmission from auto to manual
Wow! I'm sure that was not easy, I didn't know that was possible until recently, I'm considering it for mine.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

I hear ya! I picked mine up on like August 4 Whoo! Love your mustang! If it wasn't for Christmas I wouldn't have my exhaust for another year or so. I haven't started a build list .. I need to
Yeah, the magnaflows are around $700, I have to save up! But I'm sure it's worth it!

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Nice! I got my dad the same thing for his '09 GT/CS cause he was mad that mine came with my car lol

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Wow! I'm sure that was not easy, I didn't know that was possible until recently, I'm considering it for mine.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Yeah, the magnaflows are around $700, I have to save up! But I'm sure it's worth it!
Oh yes! Good luck!

·
Registered
286 Posts

Yep it took about 8 hours

·
Registered
79 Posts
Christmas mods

I got the Barton short throw shifter with the two-post bracket. I cant wait to feel how much better my shifts are.

I'm also using some Xmas cash to tint my windows.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I got two Christmas presents for my baby, a badass hood scoop and a Viper Auto Start system. Very happy with them, the hood scoop isn't installed yet, but it looks amazing just sitting on my hood. They even had it in Lava Red!
Congrats on your great gifts.love your car.
Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Borla stingers, black chrome inserts, Mach grille, and m/t street comp tires

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
hmmm...well, just ordered and probably install when we get back to 'normal' weather at the beach come March:
Trufiber A53KR hood / CF
Trufiber BOSS (GT/CS) spoiler in CF
Roush 2013 Grille sans emblem
RTR chin spoiler
real Carbon fiber interior kit

and as for recent mods..plasti-dipped the fuel door black
seat covers are out in prep for Feb trip to the upholstery shop to add lime green vinyl inserts to seating, headrests, and door panels.
So much for next years tax money..."poof" LOL!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts