Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping for the GT500 rear deck spoiler.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Resonator delete so I can hear the supercharger whine a bit more. I should get points since I tricked the wife into talking to Santa because it "gets me better gas mileage".

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
i want my trunk shaved and my grille painted

·
Registered
304 Posts
I got some roush axlebacks and I just ordered the jlt cai from American muscle today! I know there is not a big boost in performance without a tune but those of you that have axle backs and a cai did you notice any increase in throttle response or power! Either way it should definitely wake the care up a little and the growl from the intake will bring a smile to my face I am sure.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Jayday20 said:
I got some roush axlebacks and I just ordered the jlt cai from American muscle today! I know there is not a big boost in performance without a tune but those of you that have axle backs and a cai did you notice any increase in throttle response or power! Either way it should definitely wake the care up a little and the growl from the intake will bring a smile to my face I am sure.
When I put on the axlebacks yesterday I swore the car was more powerful especially at the top end but it was most likely just the noise making me think so haha. No CAI though

1 - 20 of 24 Posts