Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to lower it at least 1 1/5 inch or 2.. What do i need? I saw some lowering springs on ebay for 130. is it easy to do yourself?

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Yes it's easy to do it yourself. I'd rent a spring compressor from local auto store. Other than that it's a breeze.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Yes it's easy just basic hand tools and an extra pair of hands to breeze through the job. Look through the search bar and very helpful information will be there

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
What brand were you looking at

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eibach .

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Its a 3 inch drop

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

I meant 2 inch

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
I see. Might need cc plates/bolts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Try eating about 1,000 Big Macs and don't forget to supersize the fries.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
NewMtang said:
Try eating about 1,000 Big Macs and don't forget to supersize the fries.
Lol

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

I actually just got done lowering my car with eibach sportlines....let me tell you something it is sorta of a breeze...if someone has messed with your bolts and stuff it will screw u over...it took 3 people and a mechanic of 40+ years 2 hours to get one single little nut off...we guess whoever had messed with my ball joints and all that stripped the thread or whatever

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Andy714 said:
Lol nvm then seems kind of a hazzle
Lol no you can do it yourself! It's easy as cake! Your car is new so It won't have those nut problems I had! I was nervous about doing it too but it's simple

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Lol nvm then seems kind of a hazzle
if there wasn't a bit of work it wouldn't be worth it when done....i just did my current mustang last week and it was a 2 hour job by myself no spring compressor lol

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
1slosix said:
if there wasn't a bit of work it wouldn't be worth it when done....i just did my current mustang last week and it was a 2 hour job by myself no spring compressor lol
I didn't use a compressor on sn95 but s197 they need it or bad stuff will happen lol

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Oh shoot.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts