Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
95 gt! Not to bad, enough to get a 16 year old kid in trouble ?Mods, ITS A 302 BORED OUT TO 306 FORGED INTERNALS AFR HEADS WITH 1.7 ROCKERS ARP BOLTS GT 40 UPPER N LOWER INTAKE 70 MM THROTTLE WITH EGR SPACER 24 LBS INJECTORS WITH CALIBRATED MASS AIR METER ACCELL COIL AND PLUG WIRES ELECTRIC COOLING FANS HOOKER HEADERS WITH FULL EXHAUST 3.73 GEARS ALUMINUM DRIVE SHAFT TOKICO SHOCKS ALL AROUND BBK LOWERING SPRINGS ALL AROUND K MEMBER WITH AFTERMARKET CASTER CAMBER PLATES T5 WITH BULLIT PROOF BELLHOUSING SLOTTED ROTORS ALL AROUND WITH NEW BRAKE PADS AND BIGGER CALIPERS HAS SMALL NOTHING TOO RADICAL CAM FROM TRICKFLOW ADJUSTED FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR 255 WALBRO FUEL PUMP .

Attachments

·
Registered
922 Posts
Nice car! But its a GT right? My suggestion might would be to take the Cobra badges off. Just me though. Awesome looking ride. Congrats!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm with you on the emblem change!!!!! Against the faker stuff, would it be possible just to run no badge and it look good without painting ?

·
Registered
922 Posts
Eh.. Idk. I love a badgeless car. Lol. But you'd have to just check it out. I mean, my 98 had holes behind the emblems, so for it to be RIGHT you'd need to fill in the holes and paint it. But idk, yours may be different.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After a scary knocking noise , we found some terribly adjusted rocker arms and a bent push rod! Just glad that's all it was , hopefully ill have it back and going as soon as I can get my hands on some longer rods , new stud, and guide plates!$$$ performance cars are pretty selfish when it comes to paychecks!$$$

image-490214374.jpg

·
Registered
922 Posts
Fischerwilson said:
After a scary knocking noise , we found some terribly adjusted rocker arms and a bent push rod! Just glad that's all it was , hopefully ill have it back and going as soon as I can get my hands on some longer rods , new stud, and guide plates!$$$ performance cars are pretty selfish when it comes to paychecks!$$$
Yea... No joke. It's crazy expensive to work on my Cobra...

·
Registered
922 Posts
Fischerwilson said:
It's part of the game! Driving a mustang everyday is definitely worth 7-9mpg
Absolutely. No doubt.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nothing feels better then pulling up to a kid in a camaro just knowing that your car is clearly more b a in every way.

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Nice car man I have the exact same steering wheel cover in my 94 gt :)

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome...nice ride.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Thing looks to be BAD ASS

1 - 14 of 14 Posts