Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was looking around on ebay the last few day and came across these. I was wondering what you guy thought about them? They have them listed for a good price and I am tempted to pull the trigger but would like some input before I do..

http://thmb.inkfrog.com/thumbn/rt_tire/WL0267.jpg=450

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I like 'em
:D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice wheels, just not for a mustang

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys I was also thinking that they don't really look like they will go well with stang, they are only $599 tho so I was curious. I wish I had PhotoShop talent so I could see what they looked like lol

·
Registered
706 Posts
decent design-just too much, 'extended black lip'...(too recessed) How about, 'choice, B'..?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So I searched online and found some pics of them on a car. It just so happens that they were all on camaros, which is even worse may I add. Anyway, I have definitely come to the conclusion that I do not like these wheels. Thanks guys for helping me not waste a few hundred dollars. :)
Here is a link to that camaro if you wanna see it http://i56.tinypic.com/2f040wi.jpg

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Nopenopenope.
No camaro wheels
They look interesting off the car, but the camaro? Nope.

If you like those, you should look into Verde rims, they're one of my favorite brands :)
There's a few others, but I can't quite remember their names at the moment.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I don't like to tell ppl what they should or should not put on thier car it is your car if you like the rims put them on it doesn't matter what other ppl think and what defines ricer rims anyway some ppl don't like the rims on my car but like I said if you like something who cares what other ppl think I don't that is just my opinion. sorry for the rambling .

·
Registered
537 Posts
I don't like to tell ppl what they should or should not put on thier car it is your car if you like the rims put them on it doesn't matter what other ppl think and what defines ricer rims anyway some ppl don't like the rims on my car but like I said if you like something who cares what other ppl think I don't that is just my opinion. sorry for the rambling .
Sorry... your right, pushed 5 spoked rims are what I mostly see on coffee can exhaust Honda's, Toyota,s and such.... that term is my own opinion.

·
Registered
5 Posts
5pointOh said:
Hey I was looking around on ebay the last few day and came across these. I was wondering what you guy thought about them? They have them listed for a good price and I am tempted to pull the trigger but would like some input before I do..

http://thmb.inkfrog.com/thumbn/rt_tire/WL0267.jpg=450
I use to own a350z. Had wheels like that on it 19in axis wheels. Bought it off my tuner who has a fox body stang he had them on that. Something just looked off about those wheels on a stang. I have 2012 mustang gt now I absolutely love it don't miss the z a bit that's a lot considering I invested 19000.00 into her let alone what the cost if the car was . Anyways I would let ur gut tell u Most of the time it should just pop out at u you won't need to ask anyone else .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts