Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need new front breaks and was going to purchase from American muscle but just for front rotors and pads well over $200. Thinking of buying this set and then holding onto the rear brakes until I need them. What do you guys think? I am always iffy about buying on eBay.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Need new front breaks and was going to purchase from American muscle but just for front rotors and pads well over $200. Thinking of buying this set and then holding onto the rear brakes until I need them. What do you guys think? I am always iffy about buying on eBay.
I know 2 people that have them. No problems yet. One has been on for 2 months and the other about 9 months. I'm getting a set in couple months.

Neither of my friends go to the track so I'm not sure how they'd hold up if you autocrossed.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I have hawks performance drilled and slotted rotors and pads on the rear now and I love them. I may have to go with these brakes though bc it's a good deal compared to AM prices for hawks.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1slosix said:
Hawk or nothing when it comes to brakes outside of a big brake kit.
So your saying pay the extra money and go with hawks slotted rotors on AM? I mean in all honestly anything is better than what comes stock on the 2004 GT for brakes, that's why I thought this was a good deal because comes with front and rear. Compared to 270$ for a set of fronts from AM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts