Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might be interested in buying these tail lights but want others opinions on whether u like them or not. They are cervinis so I would imagine good quality and they are led with built in sequentials.

Motor vehicle Car Vehicle Automotive design Bumper

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
From what I seen they don't look good

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Kinda reminds me of night rider, i'm not sure why. But if you like it, get them, thats definitely unique. Not my cup of tea though

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've actually seen these lights in person on your exact color last month. They look great in person. They actually cut off to fit the trunk, I love the look but he said there were some minor things he wish they did, so expect some flaws.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I watched the installation video and think they look great and made well. I guess of you go all out with an after market rear spoiler side scoops and even a front end body kit you can morph your ride into something more exotic.

·
Premium Member
3,421 Posts
It's all personal choice. I like the yellow one. The rest are just ehhh.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Way too long and ugly looking. But that's just my opinion. OP, do what you like best

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
The angle of the OPs image is the correct image to make them look good. The pics you posted are a more accurate depiction of what they look like in real life. They look horrible. They protrude, they are just covers for the outside tails with a center piece that makes them look extended. I agree with you, they are hideous.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts