Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to sell my car for a gt500 but I've got the mod bug really bad.. I've always thought my car would be "finished" if I dropped it low with some 19" staggered black n chrome bullitt deep dish wheels a nice 35% window tint ... Think this would make it easier to sell? (I know it won't add value..) but I'm almost thinking if I see her "finished"... I might not want to sell...

Anyone been in this situation before?..

Attachments

·
Banned
610 Posts
Your car is beautiful.. I would keep it and just get the rear windshield 5% tint and the two front 25% you will love it..

Btw what grill do you have

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your car is beautiful.. I would keep it and just get the rear windshield 5% tint and the two front 25% you will love it..

Btw what grill do you have
It's actually just the stock GT grille i blacked it all out. I have black headlight covers from AM Too

·
Banned
610 Posts
It's actually just the stock GT grille i blacked it all out. I have black headlight covers from AM Too
Yea I was going to ask you about the headlights cuz I saw them before all blacked out and they looked nice.. so you blacked the fog lights and grill?? What did you use?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Plasti dip with a good automotive clear coat. Looks factory even from up close! I get a lot of compliments on the grille but it looks like a v6 from a distance lol

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Why don't you do some power adders. I like the way your car looks as is. I like the colors, I like the stance, it's just the right amount of toughness but still unique. Boost the power.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do like it the way it is now but it was pretty much this was when I got it and I've always felt like it lacked my personal touch. Almost feels like I'm driving someone else's car...

This is the day I got her!

Attachments

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
I do like it the way it is now but it was pretty much this was when I got it and I've always felt like it lacked my personal touch. Almost feels like I'm driving someone else's car...

This is the day I got her!
Well, the previous owner had great taste. I actually like the way it looks without tint and I think the wheels are awesome.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
To answer your question, NO i have never been in a situation where it was either mod my car, or buy a GT500, but thanks for reminding me. :( on a serious note, your car looks great. Be warned though Mods are an itch, that just cannot be scratched. Once you start, it never stops. I'm not really a fan of Red Mustangs, but with the stripes and the blacked out grill, i actually really like it. Good luck with whichever you decide!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts