Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought me a set of Eiback Pro-Kit Springs, and I'm wanting to wait till I get some shocks and struts, and a C/C before I install them. What type of Shocks and Struts do you suggest, and what brand of C/C? Are KYB AGX Adjustable, any good? or what do you use guys suggest that I should go with.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
bilstein but if you cant afford those, then get the bullit or mach one tokicos. im not a fan of KYB personally, but they are decent for their price.

you shouldnt need c/c plates unless the shop cant get the right caster and camber on your wheels, or youre lowered more than 1.5". but if you decide to get them, get Maximum Motorsports. its one of the only 4 way independently adjustable ones instead of 3 way. allows to alter the caster or the camber independtly of each other.

personally i would sell the eibachs or return them. i have never been a fan of them either. they are really soft, lower the car too much for performance, and dont give a stiffer ride. you can pick up a set of FMS 'c' springs for like $130 shipped and it lowers your car about 1" which is plenty. or you could get the Steeda Sport SPrings which are good too. both will lower your car AND give an increase in handling and suspension as opposed to just lowering like eibach does. just my 10 cents though

·
Registered
941 Posts
www.fordpartsnetwork.com has bullitt shocks/struts for 179$ still, that's a good deal. :headbang:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
yes that is a complete set

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I have J&M 4 bolt caster/camber plates, they are less expensive than MMs and just as good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts