Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
it looks good.

i would rather start with a bone stock one and do my own project...

just imagine, if you took it to a car show, you are parked next to 20 other shelby mustangs... and the 20 other guys built thier cars themselves... and you bought yours that way... it would be a sad day.

good point chugs

·
Registered
32 Posts
great car shelby builds a great best thing to happen to ford it would great to build one but the real one still rules

·
Registered
33 Posts
You should be carefull. People who own real Shelby's get a little touchy when people call modified mustangs a "Shelby" or a "Cobra". This car is not a Shelby mustang, it is a highly modified mustang fastback that uses a few styling cues that resemble Shelby parts.

Regarding the car, it looks great, but, honestly, what kind of boob would pay $225,000.00 to build a Mustang that honestly wouldn't fetch $50,000.00 at a real auction?

I suspect someone is lying about what they have invested in this car. I really can't think of any way you could possibly dump that kind of money in a mustang unless something is solid gold and diamond crusted...

You notice that the bid is over $125K but the reserve hasn't been met? I would put a large chunk of cash up saying that this bid was placed by the seller himself to make it look like there has been interest in the car.

Cars at this level of modification have absolutely no basis for determining a value as it's only worth money to someone who wants it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts