1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Clean man. What is this color? It kinda looks like my cobra

·
Registered
254 Posts
My cobra is a 98 and it's Atlantic blue. Maybe it's the same?

·
Registered
254 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Re: What do you think?

Looks very nice.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Re: What do you think?

Nice car for a 17 yr old. If I had that when I was 17
it most likely would have died a quick and painful
death, by my hand....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow thanks guys. Yes, it's Atlantic blue. From what I hear, it's a rare color. First thing to do is 3.90 gears, and then lower it. That is if I don't sell it. It's posted on Craigslist for now!

·
Banned
422 Posts
Slow94GT said:
Wow thanks guys. Yes, it's Atlantic blue. From what I hear, it's a rare color. First thing to do is 3.90 gears, and then lower it. That is if I don't sell it. It's posted on Craigslist for now!
If you do sell it.... buy a fox!!! And watch out for those illiterate wackos on craigslist, iv traded 5 or 6 different cars and trucks on craigslist and in every add i put "FORDS ONLY" and every single time i got offered an s10 or a fireturd

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
keaton5.0 said:
If you do sell it.... buy a fox!!! And watch out for those illiterate wackos on craigslist, iv traded 5 or 6 different cars and trucks on craigslist and in every add i put "FORDS ONLY" and every single time i got offered an s10 or a fireturd
Honestly, I hate fords. I just got a killer deal on this car... $2000. Here comes the hate. But I've got a 318 powered Dakota, 5 speed, two wheel drive, and its making 397 horse at the wheels. Here comes more hate. It EATS 5.0s. But it takes the ls1 camaros too. I'm more of a mopar guy, and I'm thinking of selling the car to put a small turbo on my Dakota, or building a 408 stroker for it.

All in all it's a blast to drive. But when you step out of that truck, and then get Into this, it just isn't all that great.

·
Banned
422 Posts
Slow94GT said:
Honestly, I hate fords. I just got a killer deal on this car... $2000. Here comes the hate. But I've got a 318 powered Dakota, 5 speed, two wheel drive, and its making 397 horse at the wheels. Here comes more hate. It EATS 5.0s. But it takes the ls1 camaros too. I'm more of a mopar guy, and I'm thinking of selling the car to put a small turbo on my Dakota, or building a 408 stroker for it.

All in all it's a blast to drive. But when you step out of that truck, and then get Into this, it just isn't all that great.
I had a 95 dakota with a 318 5 speed and it was a bad little truck but it wasnt a stang eater by any means

·
Registered
525 Posts
Oh know ,,dodge or chrysler ,,i cant stand working on them,,thats almost bad as a chevy..lol..Acually i liked chevy when they were the 60s and the 70s,,If i bought a dodge it would be the challenger,,but i would put a 5.0 or 4.6 in it for horsepower..lol..Thats a nice mustang,,at 17,,i had a 64 chevy,,283,,i had to parrel park at the driving test,,the people outside watching acually clapped when got between the cones..lol..you could run in to all kinds of things,,it was indestructable,,if you totalled one of them,,you were probably a road tatoo

·
Banned
422 Posts
mymustang said:
Oh know ,,dodge or chrysler ,,i cant stand working on them,,thats almost bad as a chevy..lol..Acually i liked chevy when they were the 60s and the 70s,,If i bought a dodge it would be the challenger,,but i would put a 5.0 or 4.6 in it for horsepower..lol..Thats a nice mustang,,at 17,,i had a 64 chevy,,283,,i had to parrel park at the driving test,,the people outside watching acually clapped when got between the cones..lol..you could run in to all kinds of things,,it was indestructable,,if you totalled one of them,,you were probably a road tatoo
Chrysler was good in the 90s with the dsm's, the eagle talon and plymouth laser, but even then mitsubishi did all the work!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
90GTNovi2000 said:
I bet I could eat your Dakota!! JS...
There is NO DOUBT you could lol. TT 4.6? That'll make my truck look like a Prius.

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

mymustang said:
I'll agree with every word you said. Dodge engineers weren't the smartest, but they build tough things. I had a 239 (3.9 V6) in the Dakota, and just for sh!ts and giggles I put a srt4 turbo on it to try and blow it up. Stock bottom and top end, with 9lbs of boost. I beat the snot out of it for the past year, put 30,000 miles on it, an it still is sitting in my garage, running perfectly. Possibly will take the turbo setup off that an put it on the 318, or if the 5.0 don't sell, build a mean little turbo'd pony. It's expensive though.

·
Forum Car Trader
1,150 Posts
That's pretty cool I would add more boost or maybe some spray. Blow it up lol. On3 performance boost that stang and you will fall in love

1 - 20 of 31 Posts