Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 19 years old, I took a year off after high school and start college this fall.
I don't know what I'm doing, yet anyway. I can't seem to make up my mind. I've played
football all my life so naturally now that high school is over I definitely miss it,
a lot. I am self employed, but looking for something else. I own a 1967 Ford Mustang, that
I am trying to restore, some days I love it, others I don't.

I'm up for just about anything. I like to party, and have a good time but I also enjoy staying in sometimes to just chill with friends or watch a movie. There aren't too many things in life I don't enjoy. I am always up for a Challenge and I don't give up on anything easily. I have always heard and been told that nothing good in life comes free and I honestly believe that to be true. I have been working out daily for a few months now and have started loosing weight. I still have some more to lose, but I definitely feel better and healthier already.

I have lost contact with most of my female friends since school ended, so at the very least I hope to find a new friend or two.

Anything I should reword? Anything I should say that I left out? Anything I should add? Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts