Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After further review, It is my professional opinion that it is photoshopped..

Man, that's a relief

·
Registered
83 Posts
:throw: Cant stand girls in Stangs. Just doesn't look right!

·
Registered
941 Posts
i didn't know it was photoshopped. :(

Stang01 said:
:throw: Cant stand girls in Stangs. Just doesn't look right!
too bad the majority of mustang owners are female...

personally i like it. i've hooked up with 2 blondes in another stang and 2 foxy brunettes in a f bod by flirting on the road on the way to a street race. (yes i have been street racing, but that was a long time ago)

·
Registered
83 Posts
I dont like girls in stangs because everyone keeps saying that Mustangs are chick cars. The question is what are they smoking??? Only if those inferiors knew. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
To hell with all the girls drive crap. Who gives a rats nats ass. Good looking Girls drive nice looking cars face it. I have seen many Vetts driven by Girls as well as just about every type of sportscars out there. So whats the problem!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Danger Dude said:
To hell with all the girls drive crap. Who gives a rats nats ass. Good looking Girls drive nice looking cars face it. I have seen many Vetts driven by Girls as well as just about every type of sportscars out there. So whats the problem!!!
I see a bunch of good looking girls drive beetles too...
what does that say about them? :D

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Girls also like cute cars also like Beetles, Neons, Miatas and MX6's and Probes hahahahahhahahahahahahha :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: J/K

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Oh Alex there was a time when you would have had such a good comeback. like when you first showed up on 3.8 when it was a war on Probes. But now you have gotten soft DAMN DAMN DAMN. Soon you will sitting in a lazy boy sucking on cheese wiz and farting and the highlight of your day is when Jerry springer comes on and you can sneek a glimps of some tatas :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :p :p :oops: :oops: :oops: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts