Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go take a look at our other site at www.focusperformancecenter.com. I am considering completely re-doing V6 Mustang Stuff to look like the Focus site. Opinions Please.

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Nice and fast site but....

Playing around, I put stuff into my 'cart' and once you hit continue shopping there's no way to get back to your cart without adding something to it..

·
Registered
42 Posts
I don't know the site is a bit on the plain side. Go to www.boxedart.com click on flash templates, They have a buch of sub categories on the right, but I think overall your site would look great with some colors and bright animation. When I start my web-design buisness I'm going to buy their plan and just creat web-sites for people using those templates. If you need help customizing one of their templates or something, give me a buz and maybe we could work something out. :)

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Yeah, It's cleaner.

I've purchased quite a bit of car parts online from many different sites. I won't buy from a site if they don't list the price, or if you don't know the shipping until after you enter your payment info. Your site is very nice in that respect.

the Focus site seems easier to navigate, the Mustang site has different shades, different boxes, different links all over the place, just seems confusing.

The Products link is the first thing I look for at a retail site. I don't want to look at and click on pictures, I want to know what you sell. Mostly I go to a site with a specific product I am looking for. If that product is not 'featured' on the main page, it better be very easy to find.

I like the organization of both sites, but the Focus site is more appealing IMO.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm the same way. I don't like a home page that is so cluttered you can't find the product page. My design talents are better now than when I built V6 Mustang and I like the clean looks of the focus site, although it is still a work in progress. Just brought it online this week and have a lot of work to do on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts